Summer Blog Posts

It's been a good month and a half since I've posted. It has been a GOOD month and a half. :) The end of the school year is always full of meetings. As school dismisses the summer events start immediately. In my case this year it was the annual WSPEI Coordinator's Working Retreat followed by a week in La Crosse, WI attending an Autism course at the University of Wisconsin La Crosse. As part of the course I kept a daily learning log, did a book review, and theorized applications of the various teaching strategies presented. The educators taking the course made physical projects to use in their respective classrooms. I don't have a classroom and I put a lot of thought in to the way I could best share what I learned. I decided to do weekly postings from June 28th - August 30th. That's 10 posts detailing specific information related to Autism. I will also be posting links to web sites and blogs related to the weekly topic. Our "Tweets" and Bulletin Board posts will also be related to the blog topic of the week. Check back in often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive