Literacy - to encourage your kids to read for enjoyment this summer.
- 12 Incredible Resources for Struggling Readers - http://thisreadingmama.com/12-incredible-resources-for-struggling-readers/
- 100 Best Children’s Chapter Books of All-Time - http://childrensbooksguide.com/100-best-childrens-chapter-books-of-all-time
- Links to Wisconsin Public Libraries - http://www.lib-web.org/united-states/public-libraries/wisconsin/
- Engaging Families in Early Literacy - http://earlyliteracyforfamilies.blogspot.com/
resources to help keep current with tech trends.
Technology – resources to help keep current with tech trends.
- Cyber Parenting Tips - http://cyberparentingtips.blogspot.com/
- Questions Parents Should Ask Their Children About Technology - http://cyberbullying.org/questions-parents-should-ask-their-children-about-technology/
- Tech Savvy Mama, Helping Parents Navigate the Ever Changing World of Technology - http://techsavvymama.com/
- Tech Talk for Early Childhood Teachers and Families - http://tech4ec.blogspot.com/
– resources to state parks, DNR clinics and nature programs.
Around Wisconsin – resources to state parks, DNR clinics and nature programs.
- Department of Natural Resources Workshops, Clinics, Seminars and Training - http://dnr.wi.gov/education/workshops.html
- Department of Natural Resources Nature Programs and Events Calendar - http://dnr.wi.gov/calendar/events/parks/
CESA 9 Family
Engagement – resources to stay connected with CESA 9 Family Engagement.
CESA 9 Family Engagement – resources to stay connected with CESA 9 Family Engagement.
- Parent Educator Connection Group on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/parenteducatorconnection/
- Parent Educator Connection on Twitter - https://twitter.com/CESA9_PEC